These credits can be used for creating support tickets in order to get assistance from our experts about the problems you are facing during the repairing process of injectors.
- The customer describes the problem they are facing during the repairing process. (Provide as many details as you can so we can understand the core problem.)
- The customer sends the test results of the injector they are getting on the test bench. If they use other test equipment in addition to a test bench; such as testing on the pop tester, simulator, multimeter, or other test instruments, the customer needs to share the values they get on these test results as well.
- The customer tells about what he did to fix the problem and what was the outcome.
- After analyzing the issue our experts will be assisting you with the necessary steps that needs to be done to fix the problem.
- We will contact you by email within 1 to 12 hours after receiving the support request depending on the workload of our support team.
These credits will expire in 30 days. You need to use all the credits within 30 days, if the credits are not used by the customer during this time period it will still expire and you need to get another credit for your questions.
Each ticket can be used for a single support request and you can only get support for the injector that is initially requested. You can not get support for different/multiple injectors in a single support ticket. If you need support for multiple injectors you need to get another support ticket to fulfill your request.